7 Comments

on “What are we reading in Rowan?
7 Comments on “What are we reading in Rowan?
  1. My daughter has finally found a book that she can’t put down. I was delighted when she voluntarily discussed it with me and spent her Christmas vouchers on the sequel. Let’s hope this will inspire her to be more open-minded with future book choices. Thank you Mr Hyde for your persistent encouragement to enjoy reading!

2. I have just finished The Skylarks War and it is amazing! I also recommend ‘The Gauntlet’, ‘Moonlocket’, ‘The Many Worlds of Albie Bright’ and ‘The Day the Crayons Came Home’. Everyone keep reading!

3. I am currently reading a challenging book called the Hobbit. It is quite hard to get into, but the songs and riddles are great. I would strongly recommend ‘Rooftoppers’ and ‘The boy who sailed the ocean in an armchair’.📘📕📔📖Keep reading, and remember the Reading Review is a great way to find the book just for you!!!!!

4. Thanks for sharing your reviews and thoughts. It is so lovely to see such positivity around reading and it makes me a very proud teacher indeed.

‘The Many Worlds of Albie Bright’ is certainly one of my favourite children’s books Beth – I’m glad you enjoyed it! Keep persisting with ‘The Hobbit’ if you can Danielle, and ‘The Goldfish Boy’ is a great read Lucia.

5. At the moment I am reading The Island at the End of Everything and I am finding it enjoyable to read but I dont want to give the plot away! I recommend it to anyone who needs a good book to read.

6. Right now Iam reading the train to impossible places. It’s a cleverly illustrated book and the storyline is very humorous. I’d highly recommend it.